Information We Collect
We collect basic contact information about you and/or your business through the form(s) you submit on our website. We may also passively collect usage data during your time on our site. See the "Cookies" section below for more details. For your safety, when filling out a form on our website do NOT send any sensitive or confidential information including, but not limited to, usernames, passwords, or other account ids.
How Your Information Is Used
The information we collect is only used internally to familiarize ourselves with your business. We reference it to offer you improved customer support and tailored services that are relevant to your business and/or projects. We also use your information to make changes and enhancements to our website to improve your overall experience while visiting.
Remarketing Via Google Analytics And Google AdWords
We collect anonymous data on our website about page visits using Google Analytics. This information is used to analyze site traffic, navigation patterns, and determine improvements and new feature development to our website. We may use analytics data to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to our website. This helps us display appropriate advertising messages to applicable visitors. These features are designed to help improve your experience with us, but are not required. We encourage you to learn more by reviewing the Google Analytics Public Policy. There are several opt-out options available:
- Google Advertising Opt-Out
- Google Analytics Opt-Out
- Google Advertising Opt-Out Browser Plugin
- Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On
We do not sell or share your personally-identifiable information (PII) with any unapproved outside parties with the following exceptions:
- Trusted parties contracted with us to help provide or maintain the operation of our website, business, or services to you, may have access to this information only while assisting with the above-mentioned tasks and only if they take appropriate measures to keep your information confidential.
- Parties associated with law enforcement that request information in order to comply with applicable laws, policy-enforcement, or protect rights, property, or safety of anyone using our website including our staff and visitors.
Non-personally identifiable information (PII) may be provided to third parties for advertising, marketing, or other purposes.
Third Party Links
We may offer third-party products or services on our website. In doing so, we may link to websites associated with these third-parties. Any such websites are required to maintain their own policies and we are not responsible for the content, experiences, or activities conducted as a result of using these links. Our business is built to serve yours. If you encounter any issues with these third-parties, we welcome feedback and will consider steps to modify our links, if applicable.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our website does not offer services to any person under the age of thirteen (13), nor do we collect any information from persons under thirteen (13) years of age.